If you’re having trouble connecting your NuraTrue Pro via Bluetooth, please try the following:
- Check your NuraTrue Pro and device are charged.
- Ensure your NuraTrue Pro and device are within 10 feet of each other.
- Check you’re connecting to NuraTrue Pro XXX, not NuraTrue Pro XXX[LE].
NuraTrue Pro XXX [LE] is the NuraTrue Pro low-energy mode, which will automatically connect after you’ve connected to NuraTrue Pro XXX.
- Move away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves and wireless routers to avoid interference.
Bluetooth Cutting In and Out?
Bluetooth is designed for short distances, so you might experience some interference from time to time. To minimise Bluetooth interference, try the following:
- Move your paired device closer to your NuraTrue Pro.
- Move your NuraTrue Pro and device away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves and wireless routers.
- Update your NuraTrue Pro and mobile device to the latest versions.
- Restart your device and try pairing your NuraTrue Pro with Bluetooth again.
- If you’ve previously paired your NuraTrue Pro with Bluetooth, remove your NuraTrue Pro from your device’s paired device list and try pairing again.
- If you have renamed your NuraTrue Pro in the Bluetooth settings of your mobile device, try changing it back to NuraTrue Pro.
- Clear your Bluetooth device list. Poor Bluetooth quality can be caused by having too many devices paired to your mobile device. To do this, simply select the device you're no longer using and select 'Forget this device'.
- Reset your NuraTrue Pro. For instructions on how to reset your NuraTrue Pro, please see this article.