If your NuraBuds aren't charging, try the following:
- Make sure you have removed the original plastic film attached to the charging terminals.
- Make sure you’re charging with the NuraBuds USB-A to micro-USB cable only.
- If you’re charging with a computer, try using a different USB port or a wall charger.
- If you’re charging with a wall charger, try charging with a computer.
- If you’re charging with a USB hub, then be sure it’s powered.
Your individual NuraBuds batteries may drain at different rates depending on your use.