If you’re having trouble connecting your NuraTrue via Bluetooth, please try the following:
- Check your NuraTrue and device are charged.
- Ensure your NuraTrue and device are within 10 feet of each other.
- Check you’re connecting to NuraTrue XXX, not NuraTrue XXX[LE].
NuraTrue XXX [LE] is the NuraTrue low-energy mode, which will automatically connect after you’ve connected to NuraTrue XXX.
- Move away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves and wireless routers to avoid interference.
Bluetooth Cutting In and Out?
Bluetooth is designed for short distances, so you might experience some interference from time to time. To minimise Bluetooth interference, try the following:
- Move your paired device closer to your NuraTrue.
- Move your NuraTrue and device away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves and wireless routers.
- Update your NuraTrue and mobile device to the latest versions.
- Restart your device and try pairing your NuraTrue with Bluetooth again.
- If you’ve previously paired your NuraTrue with Bluetooth, remove your NuraTrue from your device’s paired device list and try pairing again.
- If you have renamed your NuraTrue in the Bluetooth settings of your mobile device, try changing it back to NuraTrue.
- Clear your Bluetooth device list. Poor Bluetooth quality can be caused by having too many devices paired to your mobile device. To do this, simply select the device you're no longer using and select 'Forget this device'.
- Reset your NuraTrue. For instructions on how to reset your NuraTrue, please see this article.