Deep Sleep may occur while you are actively using your NuraLoop. We occasionally find that this can be caused by the unit detecting an incorrect fit.
To try and resolve this, we recommend:
- Switch from the Auto On/Off mode to the Manual On/Off mode. There is a helpful article available here.
- Adjusting the fit of your NuraLoop. There is a helpful article available here.
- Please try all of the ear tips available, sometimes you may find that you need to use alternative sizes on each ear to ensure you're getting the best seal.
- After adjusting your fit and ear tips, we also recommend you redo your personalisation.
- Perform a reset on your NuraLoop.
- Try and perform a calibration on an alternative device, such as a spare friend or family member's phone, to isolate a possible app or Bluetooth issue.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.