In rare instances, a NuraLoop may become unresponsive. As we do not have traditional on/off buttons and rely on sensors, it may be difficult for some customers to tell the difference between a unit that simply requires charging or a faulty one.
- Ensure that the charging cable "clicks" into place and is secure before charging.
- Ensure the LED on the charging cable is pulsing when your NuraLoop is placed on charge.
- Avoid using fast chargers, which are common with battery packs and some wall adaptors. Please see the recent announcement here for a detailed outline of an identified issue.
- If you are using a laptop or desktop computer to try and charge your NuraLoop, try a 5V wall adaptor, if possible, and leave it on charge overnight to see if there is any change in the status of the NuraLoop.
- Perform a USB Override Reset by connecting the included USB-A charger to a USB charging point (with no more than a 5V output), and connect and disconnect the NuraLoop to the charger 10 times. You may need to charge the NuraLoop for a few hours after completing this.
Still having issues?
Please contact us here.