Personalisation issues are usually caused by an incorrect fit of the NuraLoop during setup.
To assist in resolving the problem, please try the following:
- Ensure that you have the correct fit. Please refer to the Fitting your NuraLoop article for assistance.
- Try all of the ear tips available. Everyone's ears are different and you may even have to try a different sized ear-tip in each ear to get the right fit.
- Please check to ensure that there are no obstructions blocking the mesh e.g. wax build-up, packaging remnants, etc. Any blockages will impact the ability of the NuraLoop to detect your hearing.
- Perform a reset on your NuraLoop.
- Replace your NuraLoop's mesh.
- Try and perform a calibration on an alternative device, such as a friend or family member's phone.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.