If you’re having trouble with your Nuraphone and are unsure how to proceed, please reset it by following these steps:
1. Connect your Nuraphone to the USB-A charging cable.
2. Connect the USB-A charging cable to your computer.
3. Place your Nuraphone on your head. Listen for the verbal "welcome back" prompt.
4. Disconnect the USB-A charging cable from your Nuraphone. Your Nuraphone should now function correctly.
If you're still experiencing issues, please try the following steps:
1. Delete the Nura app on your device.
2. 'Forget' your Nuraphone from your Bluetooth settings.
3. Install the Nura app, and re-add the Nuraphone in your Bluetooth settings.
4. If the last 3 steps have not alleviated the issue, please perform a factory reset through the Nura app, which is located within the Settings section.
Performing a factory reset will remove your hearing profiles and return the Nuraphone to factory settings. If you are having issues with creating new hearing profiles do not factory reset your device.
Should you continue to have further trouble with your Nuraphone, please contact us and let us know:
- The issue you're experiencing.
- The devices you're experiencing the issue on.
- Your original order number.