When you personalize, your Nuraphone learns how you hear and creates your unique hearing profile. You’ll need to personalize your Nuraphone before you start using it.
If you have already completed the personalization, you can add additional hearing profiles at any time (you can store three hearing profiles on your Nuraphone).
Please note: after you've personalized your Nuraphone, it will automatically apply your hearing profile with any device you use, wireless or wired.
1. Go to a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for a few minutes. The less background noise the better.
2. Pair your Nuraphone.
3. Download the Nura app
4. Make sure your Android or iOS device is connected to the internet, as part of the initial personalization setup is performed in the cloud and then the hearing profile is transmitted to your Nuraphone over the internet.
1. Tap Start on the welcome page of the Nura app.
2. Adjust your Nuraphone by moving the ear cups until you see two constant ticks on your app screen.
If you're having trouble with this process, please see our personalizing troubleshooting guide by selecting the option below.
3. Sit back and try not to move around too much during the personalization process.
The personalization process takes a couple of minutes.
4. Tap the Personalized button to hear music with your hearing profile applied.
5. Adjust to your preferred level of Immersion.
Your Nuraphone uses ear cup drivers to create the feeling of a live performance.
6. Tap the Social Mode button to hear what is going on around you.
7. Configure your Nuraphone's Touch Buttons.
Your Nuraphone has Touch Buttons on each ear cup that can be configured to perform helpful functions.
Please select Your Profile below for instructions on how to do so.
Don't worry, simply select Personalization Troubleshooting below for assistance.
If you're seeing a Nura app error message at any time, you can check what it means by selecting the Nura App Error Message option below.