Setting up your Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Transmitter is easy:
- Plug your Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Transmitter into your source device (such as your computer, phone or gaming console). Your Audio Transmitter will turn on automatically.
- Your Audio Transmitter will automatically enter pairing mode if no devices have previously been paired, and both icons will flash.
- Enter pairing mode on your headphones or speaker while your Audio Transmitter's icons are flashing. When you have successfully paired, the Music icon will turn purple or white (depending on the available Bluetooth codecs available on your headphones/speaker).
Your Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Transmitter will stop searching for devices to pair with after around one minute. To enter pairing mode again, simply press and hold the Control Button on the Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Transmitter for two (2) seconds to enter pairing mode again. Both icons will flash while your Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Transmitter is in pairing mode.
Setting up your Audio Transmitter with iPhone
To use your Audio Transmitter with iPhone you'll need to connect the two devices with an additional adapter (sold separately).
We would recommend using the Apple Lightning to USB Adapter (sometimes known as the Camera Adapter). This offers a USB-A connection, which you can use to connect your Audio Transmitter via the included USB-C to A adapter. You can find this on Amazon below:
Australia | United Kingdom | United States
Setting up your Audio Transmitter with PS5 to use the analog microphone
By default your PS5 will change the sound output option every time you change the sound input, so you will need to change a setting in your PS5's master menu. Please follow the steps below to set up your Audio Transmitter and use your analog microphone:
- Plug your Audio Transmitter into your PS5's USB port (either the USB-C connection or the USB-A connection using the included adapter)
- Plug the analog microphone into your controller's headset connection
- Navigate to the main settings menu on your PS5 (the cog at the top right side on the home screen), and go to Sound
- Navigate to the Audio Output menu, and toggle the switch named "Switch output device automatically" to the off position
- Select USB Headset (Nura Bluetooth 5.3 aptX Adaptive USB Dongle) as the sound output option
- Navigate to the Microphone Settings option and select Controller Headset as the input device