- Ensure you have correctly fitted your NuraTrue Pro. For instructions on how to do this, see our Fitting Your NuraTrue Pro article here.
- Make sure your NuraTrue Pro is sitting securely in your ears, remove any accessories which sit near your ears and if you have long hair then tie it back.
- Check there are no obstructions blocking the mesh (e.g. wax build-up or packaging remnants). Any blockages will impact the ability of your NuraTrue Pro to detect your hearing.
- Ensure the infrared (IR) sensor is not dirty or obstructed. The IR sensor is the small circle near the base of the sound channel.
- Make sure you’re in a quiet place, sit still, and try not to talk during personalisation.
- Check you have a stable internet and Bluetooth connection.
- Check your mobile device and the Nura app have been updated to the latest version.
- Forget your NuraTrue Pro from your device's Bluetooth settings, and pair again.
- Reset the device you are trying to connect to.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.
- Reset your NuraTrue Pro. You can find our NuraTrue Pro Reset article here.
- Clean your NuraTrue Pro. You can find our Cleaning Your NuraTrue Pro article here.
You can find our complete NuraTrue Pro Troubleshooting article here.