Nura App Troubleshooting—NuraTrue Pro
If your NuraTrue Pro won’t connect to the Nura app, please try the following:
- Check your mobile device and the Nura app have been updated to the latest version.
- Close and re-open the Nura app.
- Check your NuraTrue Pro is connected to your mobile device with Bluetooth. You need to be connected with Bluetooth to use the Nura app. Bluetooth will only activate when no cables are connected.
- Check your internet connection is stable. Try both a cellular and WiFi connection separately.
- Delete the Nura app, restart your mobile device and then reinstall the Nura app.
- Reset your NuraTrue Pro. You can find our NuraTrue Pro Reset article here.
- If you have changed your NuraTrue Pro Bluetooth name on your device, try renaming it to the original (NuraTrue ProXXX).