If your NuraTrue Pro won't charge, please try the following:
- Make sure you’re charging with your NuraTrue Pro USB-C cable only or a Qi-certified charging pad.
- If possible, try charging the NuraTrue Pro case with a different USB-C cable.
- Ensure you have removed the protective film from the charging terminals on your NuraTrue Pro.
- If you’re trying to charge with a computer, then try using a different USB port or a wall charger.
- If you’re trying to charge with a wall charger, then try charging with a computer.
- If you’re attempting to charge with a USB hub, then make sure it’s powered.
If you're using the wing attachments, ensure that you are using the correct side for each earbud. To check this, simply take off the wing attachment and look for the L or R, which is printed on the underside of the wing. Please see this article for details on how to fit your wing attachments correctly.
- As a test, try removing the wings from your NuraTrue Pro and placing them in the charging case to charge. If your NuraTrue Pro is able to charge, this may indicate that the wings weren't attached properly.
|Small Wing attachments, underneath:|
|Large Wing attachments, underneath:|