Follow these steps if you’re having trouble making and receiving phone calls, calls via Skype, FaceTime or other calling apps:
- Check your NuraTrue Pro is connected with Bluetooth®.
- Check that nothing is blocking your NuraTrue Pro's microphones. The microphones are located on each side of your NuraTrue Pro.
- Disconnect your NuraTrue Pro from your device and then reconnect.
- Clear your Bluetooth® device list of disused devices. Poor Bluetooth® voice call quality can be caused by having too many devices paired to your mobile device. To do this, simply select the devices you're no longer using and select 'Forget this device'.
- Reset your NuraTrue Pro. You can find our NuraTrue Pro Reset article here.