Your NuraTrue Pro has Touch Buttons on each earbud that you can tap to perform useful functions.
You can customise your Touch Buttons in the Nura app:
- Open the Nura app with your NuraTrue Pro connected via Bluetooth® to your device.
- Tap on the Menu icon at the top left-hand corner of your screen ( ).
- Tap on Device Settings > Configure Touch Buttons.
- Choose the Tap controls you wish to adjust.
Tap/Double Tap/Triple Tap/Double Tap and Hold
- Enable/disable social mode
- Enable/disable social mode and pause
- Voice assistant
- Play/pause music and answer calls
- Previous track
- Play/pause music & answer/hang up calls
- Play/pause music
- Next track
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Enable/disable immersion
- Increase immersion level
- Decrease immersion level
Press and Hold
- Press and hold both Touch Buttons for five seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Press and hold both Touch Buttons for 10 seconds to perform a Device Reset.
Where to tap:
When using the Touch Buttons, simply tap the Nura logo to activate your commands. The area outside of the Nura logo will not respond to touch (for example, the rim of NuraTrue Pro).