You’ll need to connect your NuraTrue Pro to your mobile device via Bluetooth to access the Nura app and create your unique hearing profile.
Connect Your NuraTrue Pro via Bluetooth
- Enter pairing mode by press and holding down the Touch Button on each earbud simultaneously until you hear a tone.
- On your mobile device go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Select NuraTrue Pro XXX. XXX is your unique pairing number.
Swapping between Bluetooth® Devices
- Your NuraTrue Pro will enter discoverable mode for two minutes when you enter pairing mode. To enter pairing mode, press and hold down the Touch Button on each earbud simultaneously until you hear a tone.
- When your NuraTrue Pro is in discoverable mode, select NuraTrue Pro XXX in the Bluetooth settings of any device you'd like to switch to.
- A voice prompt will announce "Bluetooth device changed." You have now swapped your connection.
Bluetooth Multipoint allows you to connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. In Device Settings you can find which devices are paired to your NuraTrue Pro. If you do not want to use Multipoint you can turn it off in the Nura app:
- Tap the menu icon at the top left
- Tap on Device settings
- Scroll down to Multipoint
- Tap on the setting to toggle it on or off
If you're having issues with connecting two devices, try checking which Power Mode you're on, as Low Power mode will disable Multipoint (see our article on Power Modes here). It's also worth checking out our article on Music Takeover here.