Please try the following:
- If using your NuraBuds for the first time, be sure to remove the original protective plastic from the charging terminals and your NuraBuds are charging in their case.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.
- Charge your NuraBuds.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Try both a cellular and WiFi connection separately.
- Reset your NuraBuds. You can find our NuraBuds Reset article here.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Clear the Bluetooth® list on your mobile device of disused devices. To do this, simply locate your Bluetooth settings and 'Forget' any extra devices that are no longer being used.