Having trouble with your NuraTrue? Try the following:
- Restart your mobile device and re-pair with your NuraTrue via Bluetooth. You can view our Bluetooth Troubleshooting article here.
- Reset your NuraTrue by completing either a Device Reset, Sleep Rest or Factory Reset. You can view the NuraTrue Reset article here.
- Ensure the infrared (IR) sensor is not dirty or obstructed. The IR sensor is the small circle near the base of the sound channel. You can wipe the IR sensor clean with a tissue or cloth.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app. If having trouble with the Nura app, ensure you have a stable internet connection, trying both a cellular and WiFi connection separately.
- If having trouble charging your NuraTrue, ensure you have removed the protective film attached to the NuraTrue during shipping. Also, check that you're using a USB-A to USB-C cable for charging and that you've tried different charging ports. You can view our Charging Troubleshooting article here.
- If experiencing voice call trouble, try clearing your Bluetooth device list of disused devices, reset your NuraTrue and ensure your NuraTrue is clean and free of debris. You can view our Voice Call Troubleshooting article here.
- If having sound issues, reset your NuraTrue and ensure Social Mode isn't activated. You can also check to see if ANC is active via the Device Settings within the Nura app while your NuraTrue is connected via Bluetooth.