Having issues with your NuraBuds? Try the following:
- Reset your NuraBuds, completing a Device Reset, Sleep Rest, and Factory Reset. You can view our NuraBuds Reset article here.
- Restart your mobile device and re-pair with your NuraBuds via Bluetooth®. You can view our Bluetooth® Troubleshooting article here.
- Ensure that you have removed the plastic from the charging terminals attached during shipping.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app. If having trouble with the Nura app, ensure you have a stable internet connection, trying both a cellular and WiFi connection.
- If you're having trouble charging your NuraBuds, ensure you have removed the protective film attached to the NuraBuds during shipping, that you're using a USB-A to Micro-USB cable for charging and that you've tried different charging ports. You can view our Charging Troubleshooting article here.
- If your NuraBuds aren't turning off when placed in the case, ensure the case is charged.
- If you're experiencing voice call issues, try clearing your Bluetooth® device list of disused devices, reset your NuraBuds and ensure your NuraBuds are clean and free of debris. You can view our Voice Call Troubleshooting article here.
- If you're having difficulty with the sound quality, please see our Sound Quality Troubleshooting article here.
- If you're having other sound issues, reset your NuraBuds and ensure Social Mode isn't activated. You can also check to see if ANC is active via the Device Settings within the Nura app while your NuraBuds are connected via Bluetooth®.