First please review the following:
- Check your NuraBuds and device are charged.
- Ensure your NuraBuds and device are within 10 feet of each other.
- Check that you’re connecting to NuraBuds XXX , not NuraBuds XXX[LE].
NuraBuds XXX [LE] is the NuraBuds low-energy mode, which will automatically connect after you’ve connected to NuraBuds XXX.
Bluetooth® Cutting In and Out?
Bluetooth® is designed for short distances, so you might experience some interference from time to time. To minimise Bluetooth® interference, try the following:
- Move your paired device closer to the NuraBuds.
- Move your NuraBuds and device away from other Bluetooth® devices, microwaves and wireless routers.
- Update your NuraBuds and mobile device to the latest versions.
- Try a different Bluetooth® codec (only available on Android devices).
- Restart your mobile device and try pairing your NuraBuds with Bluetooth® again.
- If you’ve previously paired your NuraBuds with Bluetooth®, then remove your NuraBuds from your device’s paired device list and try pairing again.
- If you have previously renamed your NuraBuds in the Bluetooth® settings of your mobile device, try renaming them back to NuraBuds.
- Clear your Bluetooth® device list.
Poor Bluetooth® quality can be caused by having too many devices paired to your mobile device.
- Reset your NuraBuds. See our NuraBuds Reset article here.