Active Noise Cancellation reduces outside noise so you can focus on your music.
Social Mode uses the microphones in each earbud to pass outside sounds into your NuraBuds so you can hear conversations and your surroundings.
You can adjust ANC/Social Mode via the Touch Buttons or in the Nura app.
You can assign Social Mode a tap function on either side by customising the tap functions within the Nura app. Doing so will simply toggle Social Mode On/Off.
- Tap the Social Mode button on the homepage of the Nura app.
Turning ANC Off/On
- Open the Nura app with your NuraBuds connected via BluetoothⓇ to your device.
- Tap on the Menu icon at the top left-hand corner of your screen ( ).
- Tap on Device Settings.
- Scroll down to Enable Social Mode & ANC (Active Noise Cancellation).
- Tap on the setting to toggle it on or off.