This is an issue related to when the NuraLoop does not sleep automatically when not in use.
To assist in resolving the problem, please try the following:
- Please check to ensure that there are no obstructions blocking the mesh e.g. wax build-up, packaging remnants, etc. Any blockages may trigger the NuraLoop to detect that they are still on your head and in use.
- Replace the NuraLoop mesh.
- When storing your NuraLoop, while it is not in use, it is best placed within the soft travel case.
- Perform a reset on your NuraLoop.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.