If you’re having trouble with your NuraLoop and are unsure how to proceed, please try one of the following resets.
The first step is to complete a hard reset of the device. Note that your hearing profiles will be retained. We are simply resetting the NuraLoop hardware only.
To perform a hard reset, please follow these instructions:
- Connect your NuraLoop to the USB-A charging cable.
- Connect the USB-A charging cable to your computer.
- Unplug the USB-A charging cable from your NuraLoop.
Please note, performing a factory reset will delete all hearing profiles on your NuraLoop.
To perform a factory reset, please follow these instructions:
- Firstly connect to the Nura app with your NuraLoop connected.
- Then tap on the Menu icon at the top left ( ).
- Select Device Settings.
- Scroll down to Perform factory reset. This will remove your hearing profiles and restore your NuraLoop to factory settings.
If you're experiencing issues with your NuraLoop, try connecting to other devices to see if the issue persists to isolate whether it is a Bluetooth or device issue.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.
- Perform a USB Override Reset by connecting the included USB-A charger to a USB charging point (with no more than a 5V output), and connect and disconnect the NuraLoop to the charger 10 times. You may need to charge the NuraLoop for a few hours after completing this.
- Forget and reconnect the NuraLoop through your device settings by navigating to the system Bluetooth menu, and choose to either 'forget' or 'remove' your NuraLoop. Once actioned, simply reconnect to the NuraLoop.
- Try connecting to other devices to see if the issue persists across multiple devices.
- Charge your NuraLoop overnight with the included USB-A charging cable.
Still having issues?
If your issue is still persisting after trying these steps, please contact us here and make sure to let us know what steps you've tried, and what devices you've tried.