The promoter is: Nura Operations Pty Ltd whose registered office is at PO BOX 95 Brunswick 3056.
The competition is open to residents of Australia, United States, United Kingdom and select other territories aged 18 years or over except employees of Nura and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All Nura Chance to Win Competitions will only accept one entry per person. While multiple entries from the same person are not discouraged, we will only accept the total entries as one.
Closing date for entry will be as stated. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
1.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. All third party prizes offered are governed by their own Terms and Conditions, as outlined by the relevant third party provider.
3. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random by an allocated software system, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other relevant Social Network, and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
9. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Nura‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Nura shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Nura also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.