Making the world's first headphones that automatically know how you hear is no easy feat. Our vision is to provide perfect sound for every person in any place, and the Nura team is dedicated to revolutionising the way that you hear music. We also know that an amazing experience isn’t just about having a revolutionary product—it’s also about getting help when you need and making sure the process of ordering, receiving and using your Nura device as easy as possible.
For this reason, your satisfaction with Nura products is extremely important to us. If you have an issue with your Nura purchase please do contact us asap!
We want to make sure that you can easily use your Nura device the moment you receive it and that you’re blown away when you hear your perfect sound.
This return policy applies to Nura products available for purchase via our website nurasound.com. We also promise to let you know if we make substantial changes to this policy. If you have any questions - just reach out to us here.
When am I eligible to return a Nura product?
Nura accepts refunds in the following cases:
- When a product is covered under the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- When a product is covered under warranty (for details of Nura warranty conditions, please follow this link)
- When a product has been purchased directly via nurasound.com
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
You may have been offered a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee when you purchased your Nura products. This guarantee entitles you to return your Nura products within 30 days of the date of delivery, for a full refund on the value of the product.
Please note that the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee is applicable to outright purchases only and is not to be used to remedy faults and issues with Nura products that are covered by warranty. If an issue with the products falls under the warranty, then you shall be provided remedy under warranty. For details of Nura warranty conditions, please follow this link.
Please note that Nura does not accept returns or exchanges of Nura products purchased from other retailers. Please seek assistance from your place of purchase to initiate your return request.
Please make sure you meet the following conditions to be eligible for a refund under the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Your purchase must be eligible for the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Eligibility can be shown via one of the following: your original invoice; your order confirmation email from Nura
- You have contacted the Nura customer service team and have requested a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) within 30 days of the delivery date. (This is the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your Nura device as per delivery tracking, not any other date.) To initiate an RMA request, please contact our Customer Experience Experts
- Products being returned must be in good condition. This means that products, plus all components and accessories that were included with the product at purchase, must be fully working, with no signs of physical or internal damage, and clean, with no stains, scuffs, scratches or detritus
- Re-packed in original packaging (packaging must also be in good condition, free from damage, stains, scuffs and scratches)
Nura may also require you to show proof of purchase details and answer certain questions about your use of the product, before approving satisfaction guarantees.
Once your returned product has been assessed and deemed in good condition we will submit your refund request. You will see the refund as a credit in approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank's processing times. Refunds are applied to the original payment method.
Once our customer service team accepts your RMA request, you will be provided details with confirmation of the RMA. This will provide details of the location where the returned item should be posted to. If you have not received these confirmation details, you are not authorised to return products to Nura. Nura retains the right to not to process products sent to Nura without Nura confirmation of the RMA.
To complete the RMA you will be required to:
- Ship the products back, within one week of being provided the details of the RMA confirmation. This should be confirmed by the timestamp on the package from the postal service and / or the shipping invoice. Nura reserves the right to not accept returns that are shipped back outside of this timeframe.
- Pay for all costs of shipping, including:
- The cost of safely packaging the item, ready for shipping.
- The cost of postage and handling of the item via a postal or courier service.
- Pack the item(s) safely for shipping, to prevent damage during transport. Items should be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Nura. Nura reserves the right to not accept returns that are damaged during postage, as a result of not being properly packaged for shipping.
- The RMA number and documentation must be included along with your returned product.
- Ship the item with a service providing tracking. You must provide this tracking number to Nura as part of the validity of the RMA. Nura reserves the right to not accept returns that are posted without a correct and valid tracking number. Please note that you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned product(s) while in transit back to Nura.
Shipping and handling charges, plus taxes such as customs and VAT are not refundable. Only the full price of your purchased products is refundable under the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Nura reserves the right to inspect and triage returned items prior to issuing replacements or refunds. This is to verify that:
- A correct and valid tracking number has been received by the Nura team,
- The items have been received by the Nura team in the correct time frame, and
- The Nura team has confirmed that all items and packaging have been correctly provided and are in good and acceptable condition.
We want to help you get the most out of Nura products and services. If you have any questions about this Returns Policy, please contact us here or write to us at:
Nura Operations Pty. Ltd., PO Box 95, Brunswick, 3056, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA