For the highest sound quality:
- Use an analog, lightning, or USB cable for lossless transfer.
- Use a lossless file format, such as AIFF, WAV, or FLAC. Alternatively, use a lossless streaming service, such as Tidal.
- If you’re using Spotify or a similar streaming service, then select the high-quality streaming option.
- Turn off Social Mode™ as this will affect your Nuraphone's sound quality.
- Personalise your Nuraphone again. The Nuraphone uses highly sensitive microphones to measure your hearing during personalisation, so any movements, outside noises, or even heavy breathing can affect the outcome of your hearing profile.
- If you’re using MP3 or MP3-like files, then use high-bitrate MP3, Ogg, or AAC files.
- Alternatively, use minimum 256kbps (and preferably 320kbps) files with modern codecs.